Covid Safety Update
We are currently closed to walk-in shoppers to the government guidelines, however we are working behind the scenes and available via phone and email seven days a week so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have an enquiry. We are also offering video consultations as well as click and collect or home delivery. Click the link to arrange a virtual consultation.
Click & Collect:
- Available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 10am - 4pm for;
- Purchases through the website
- Purchases via BACS transfer.
- Repairs paid for in advance and arranged with a member of staff
- We are only booking in one customer at a time at set times.
- Come to the shop as normal, ring the bell at the door for entry and a member of staff will let you in.
- Hand sanitiser is available on entry.
- Social distancing is in operation and face coverings will be worn by staff.
- You will be asked to show your confirmation email and your item will be given to you.
- Do not attend your booking if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms in the two weeks prior to your appointment.
- All jewellery and surfaces used are cleaned between customers.
- Customers are required by law to wear a face covering when in shops, unless exempt.
If you wish to have a personal virtual consultation with Will Powell or another member of staff click here to get in touch, call or email us.
We can show you any item of jewellery or silverware through these means giving you an extra dimension to view the piece before you purchase.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you soon!